Excel-MySQL converter is a powerful tool to convert any Excel file into a MySQL database and vice versa, and supports many advanced features such as: command line, task scheduling, sheets and columns selection, ability to append only new records to the target MySQL database, and much more..). Try the free demo version to see how powerful and easy this tool is to use.
Version 4 has been released. It supports Excel 97-2010
1) All versions of MS Excel are supported
2) All versions of MySQL are supported
3)Supports both local and remote connections to MySQL servers.
4) Ability to convert any Excel file into MySQL directly or indirectly via a PHP script if remote connection to your MySQL server is denied for any reason
5)Ability to schedule the conversion tasks to be performed automatically.
6) Very easy to use wizard-style interface
7) You can choose either to create a new MySQL database or append your tables/records into an existing one.
8) The ability to select only the tables which you want to convert.
9) The ability to select only the columns which you want to convert from each selected table.
10) Ability to append only new records to an already existing table
11) Splitting Mysql tables which is containing more than 65535 records into Multiple Excel spreadsheets.
12) Command line support.
13) Support for saving MySQL connection data so you don't have to enter them each time you run the wizard.
14) Full install/uninstall support
15) Great Support Service.
16) One year of Free Upgrade.